Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
很多询盘证明大家商品质量优质。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot1 you 200 cases.
询盘这样之多,大家只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling2.
询盘正在降低。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将未来的询盘转给中国公司
Generally speaking, inquiries3 are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker4 is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry5 at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
非常遗憾,你们所询的货物目前无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口买卖中,大家常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对大家的橙子询价,那家日本企业的一名代表访问了大家。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
大家目前无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不清楚,大家没办法回话。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然大家已经对你们商品询价,可否尽快给予回话?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家企业的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
Words and Phrases
inquire 询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about 对...询价
to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价
inquirer 询价者
enquiry 询盘
inquiry sheet 询价单
specific inquiry 具体询盘
an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘#p#
(二)
May I have an idea of your prices?
好了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关产品的最底价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
假如你们的价格打折,大家可以立刻订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时间能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
大家期望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
请对你说方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最底价格。
Words and Phrases
favorable 打折的
firm price 实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方价格,可以告诉大家你们所要的数目吗?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
大家想知道你们能提供什么,与你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们一般要多长时间才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能否同意在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
能否告知你们将使用哪种付款方法?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知大家最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们同意特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给大家寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉大家付款方法吗?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications6 and price, and so on and so forth7.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等状况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
大家向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、水平、价格等问题。
Words and Phrases
sales conditions 销售条件
to make delivery 交货
to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
payment terms 付款方法
special orders 特殊订货